- On The Mat with Jason Bryant, World silver medalist Jake Herbert and Rutgers coach Scott Goodale
- On The Mat with Olympians Mean Gene Mills and Andy Hrovat
- On The Mat: World bronze medalist Tervel Dlagnev & U.S. women’s national coach Terry Steiner
- On The Mat: Going Greco-Roman with National Team Coach Matt Lindland and Olympic medalist Jim Martinez
- World Champion Adeline Gray & UNI NCAA Champ Tony Davis go On The Mat
- On the Mat with Iowa State assistant Trent Paulson and Des Moines Regsiter writer Andy Hamilton
- 16-time national champion Wayne Baughman goes On The Mat
- On The Mat with new Air Force coach Sam Barber and USA Wrestling’s Craig Sesker
- On The Mat with Women’s World Teamer Alli Ragan and new Purdue head coach Tony Ersland
- On The Mat with World Teamers Brent Metcalf and Joe Rau
Carl Adams spent 41 years as a wrestling coach. As college practices started up on October 10, it would be the...
By Kyle Klingman NWHOF Dan Gable Museum Jim Miller will go “On the Mat” this Wednesday, October 29. “On the Mat”...
After 19 years as the head wrestling coach at Penn, Roger Reina stepped away from coaching in 2005. While he doesn’t...
After capping his career as a four-time All-American with a 2008 NCAA Division I title, Penn State alum Phil Davis moved...
By Kyle Klingman NWHOF Dan Gable Museum Jason Bryant, Jake Herbert, and Scott Goodale will go “On the Mat” this Wednesday,...
In 1999, Morehead High School wrestling coach David Barker ran the Morehead Booster Club wrestling tournament in the border town of...