- On The Mat with Jason Bryant, World silver medalist Jake Herbert and Rutgers coach Scott Goodale
- On The Mat with Olympians Mean Gene Mills and Andy Hrovat
- On The Mat: World bronze medalist Tervel Dlagnev & U.S. women’s national coach Terry Steiner
- On The Mat: Going Greco-Roman with National Team Coach Matt Lindland and Olympic medalist Jim Martinez
- World Champion Adeline Gray & UNI NCAA Champ Tony Davis go On The Mat
- On the Mat with Iowa State assistant Trent Paulson and Des Moines Regsiter writer Andy Hamilton
- 16-time national champion Wayne Baughman goes On The Mat
- On The Mat with new Air Force coach Sam Barber and USA Wrestling’s Craig Sesker
- On The Mat with Women’s World Teamer Alli Ragan and new Purdue head coach Tony Ersland
- On The Mat with World Teamers Brent Metcalf and Joe Rau
Short Time: Michigan’s Eric Grajales – Episode 50
- Updated: April 11, 2014
In this episode of Short Time …
TheOpenMat.com’s Jason Bryant talks with the enigmatic, exciting and unpredictable Eric Grajales.
Grajales finished his career at Michigan finishing third at the 2014 NCAA Division I Championships at 149 pounds. The Brandon, Fla., native talks about his career, how he adapted to the Division I scene and what it was finally like to break through and become an All-American.